DID (Direct Inward Dialling) Numbers or Virtual Numbers (also called DDIs in Europe) are local telephone numbers for a selected country or city. The calls made to these numbers are then forwarded by Top Connect to Voice-over IP (VoIP). A company can use one DID to route all of their inbound calls directly to particular contacts within a company without the need for extra physical phone lines or without the need for the caller to be routed through menu options, etc.
The Advantages of DID Numbers
Possessing a DID number can be beneficial in a variety of ways.
You can make use of the DID number for live voice connections as well as for fax and voicemail. DID will help to save on the cost of a switchboard operator.
A DID is good for business as those who call your DID number can be “put through” to the desired contact more efficiently without the need for an intermediary such as a switchboard, call waiting or menu system, etc.
You are able to establish a local presence in any location you choose. This helps customers to get in touch with you for the cost of a local call.
Companies with multiple international locations can greatly cut costs by making use of a DID number.
Why Make Top Connect Your Carrier of Choice?
- We provide national, toll-free numbers and SMS-enabled numbers for the UK, US and Baltic States. Other countries – upon request.
- We ensure a large inventory of virtual numbers in every country and area code covered by Top Connect.
- We are licensed as a telecom operator or partner with a licensed operator directly in every country in which we provide virtual numbers.
- Flexible capacity options give you maximum simultaneous call efficiency and cost-effectiveness for your voice services.
- Strong telecom experience and extensive knowledge of international regulations and carrier relations (25 years’ experience).
Numbers and related Services we provide:
- landline numbers (voice);
- mobile numbers – MSISDN (voice);
- mobile numbers – MSISDN (voice and SMS);
- m2m mobile numbers – MSISDN (voice and SMS);
- mobile numbers for GT (for SCCP/CCS7);
- local short numbers (voice or SMS)
- local 800* toll-free (voice);
- local 900* premium numbers (voice);
- local short premium numbers (voice or SMS);
- number portability from other networks to migrate existing numbers to Top Connect as to a single carrier;
- number portabilty online query and offline portability database.
- Instant Voice Presence Above and Beyond
- On-Demand DID numbers activation
- Fully Compliant with Local Regulations Globally
- Phone Numbers Compatible with Any Comms Platform
- One Contract, Invoice for Global Comms
- Carrier-Grade Quality, Latency and SIP/PSTN Connection
- 24h support team
Virtual SMS-Enabled DID (MSISDNs)
Virtual SMS-Enabled DID numbers require high investments from mobile network operators (MNOs) and therefore many companies are providing virtual mobile numbers (DID) without SMS capability.
Top Connect has a unique technology* to convert any mobile numbers (MSISDNs) which have no inbound SMS connectivity into SMS-enabled numbers (MSISDNs).
For whom is this solution useful?
- For aggregators, DID number providers
- For mobile network operators (MNOs)
- For businesses who need to receive SMS to their mobile numbers (but local MNOs can´t provide it)
Benefits of Top Connect SMS-enabled DID numbers:
- easy to set up;
- easy to use;
- no capex investment into the mobile network;
- unlimited amount of numbers
* Patent pending
Talk to an expert
Have some questions? We’d love to hear from you!
Whether you’re curious about features or want to ask about a free trial — we’re ready to answer any and all questions. Let us know what you are looking for and our team will reach out to you as soon as possible.