In the period from October 2018 to April 2023, projects EU52795 “Top Connect Development” and EU60383 “Top Connect Development stage 2” are co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund by 474 642€. The project will receive support in the framework of the “Enterprise Support Program” of the Enterprise Estonia.
Project purposes is:
1) Creation of technological preconditions for the provision of new products and services for new markets.
2) Development of brand new own products
3) Increasing the efficiency of work organisation.
4) Raising the qualifications of people.
5) Growing marketing and sales capacities to open new export markets.